Integrated Voice Response SystemsIf customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe
the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
° ° °
Almost 25% of homes have an Alexa Voice Terminal. We can help you connect Alexa to your data.
Computer / Telephony Integration
° ° °
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Continuous Speech Recognition Facilities
° ° °
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don’t keep it to yourself, let folks know.
IVR Forms Interaction Subsystem
° ° °
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Network Design and Implementation
° ° °
Argos can ensure a smooth and well-coordinated installation and configuration of your network. We can assist you in reducing the complexity, of your existing network while increasing its reliability.
° ° °
Your data is your business. ARGOS will help you develop a safe and secure cloud backup architecture that covers all of your devices, both desktop and mobile.
IVR Script Development
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
IVR Applications Development
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
- Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is being interpreted to
include websites as “places of public accommodation”.
- Websites with significant inaccessible components can be seen as discriminatory against persons with disabilities, in violation of Title III of the ADA.
- The ADA is a strict liability law which means there are no excuses or defenses for violations (e.g. ignorance, web developer is working on it, etc.)
- No current legal prescription exists for web accessibility for private entities in the U.S. but WCAG 2.0 is frequently referenced by courts.
- Multiple authoritative sources state that you have flexibility in how you approach accessibility.
- Plaintiff’s lawyers will continue to file ADA lawsuits as fast as they can in 2020.
There are no 100% automatic or instant solutions (e.g. toolbars, widgets, plugins)
for website accessibility!
side of the problem.
IS YOUR SITE COMPLIANT?
- You aren’t sure? Don’t worry you are in good company. The US government isn’t sure what website compliance means either.
- Paraphrasing the Supreme Court, they can’t really define compliant, but they know it when they see it.
- This vagueness doesn’t stop the Department of Justice from chasing down
sites that aren’t compliant and threatening them with fines. There are some
200,000 cases in progress.
- Neither does it stop you from getting sued in civil court for non-compliance. These can get VERY expensive.
- Much worse, you could be compliant today, and if DOJ reinterprets a rule, you won’t be compliant tomorrow.
- Once you start getting involved with lawyers, fixing the website will seem like a bargain.
ADA LITIGATION[fl_builder_insert_layout id=”126″ type=”fl-builder-template”]
ARGOS COMPUTER SYSTEMS, INC. is a recognized leader in the field of data communications. ARGOS dedicates itself to producing Leading Edge communication products for the securities and financial industry markets.
Founded in 1980 by a team of experienced data processing, telecommunications and financial professionals, ARGOS develops, markets and supports products and offers professional services for Computer Telephony Integration facilities employing technologies such as IVR, Speech Recognition, Alpha Pagers, PDAs, Fax, PCs and WEB Browsers. ARGOS product offerings include Voice Response Systems, Front-End Concentrators, Data Communications Systems, Network Management and special application systems.
For Questions or Quotes:
Thanks for your message! We’ll be in touch soon.ARGOS Computer Systems, Inc.
110 West 32nd Street
New York, New York 10001
HoursMonday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed